Thursday, January 5, 2012

Circus Harmony Tessitura!


I am going to be in this big show this saturday and sunday and next saturday and sunday! I am so excited it is going to be a great show. I am in several of the acts and yes i wear tights and yes i look good in tights but anyways. This show will be about an hour and a half long with one intermission it has 30 or so different kids in the whole show. A whole bunch of different types of acts including knife juggling, trapeze, acrobatics and tons more. It is at the City Museum and it is going to be amazing! 


So, now that i am done with the promo for the big show i am going to finish my 20 minutes down here. I am super tired and sore and bored but i am having a good time. My life is nice now and everything isn't to bad but I am still having house troubles i keep on loosing things because i can't remember which house i leave it in but i got a new heater for my room today but sadly since the weather stinks i don't need it. It was so warm out today i only wore shorts and a t-shirt. I want snow right now! Like right now! but sadly no snow and i type very slow it is weird because i usually can type pretty quickly but there isn't many important things besides that i am married to Jimmer. I think thats her name i don't remember if i am suppossed to call her that but that is a fun story. anyways


good bye and may the odds be ever in your favor!

1 comment: