Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving and the Westing Games

Thanksgiving will be here in one week! I love thanksgiving food it is delicious and so delectable. My favorite Thanksgiving food would probably be Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Ham, Turkey, Apple Pie and Cornbread but there are so much more than just that. Also every Thanksgiving my mom invites like 15 other people over to our house so that will be cool i think i know most of the people who are coming this year and my good friend Charley is coming to visit next wednesday and she is staying until sunday and that will be really cool  because i don't get to see her very often because she lives in florida but it will be nice to catch up with her and that is enough about thanksgiving. I really thought i could talk more about thanksgiving but i guess i will have to pick another topic to go along with it.

The Westing Games.
I have read the Westing Games all the way through and i gotta say it isn't as bad as i thought it would be. Some of the things i guessed and was right about. Some of the mysteries were hard to solve. I enjoyed how the book was written and i don't regret reading it but i am extremely excited for free food and all that good stuff because who doesnt like free food? Everyone loves free food! I really hope it is something amazing but either way it is free so i can't complain. Well in the Westing Games my favorite character would probably have to be Turtle and that is because of her anger and some other things but i can't give anything away so you just have to read the book...sorry but you do.

and i can't really think of much else to say other than have a good break everyone

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny how you already read The Westing Game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished The Westing Game too! Turtle and Theo were my favorites so I loved the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get ready to play the Musick game!

    ReplyDelete