Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Secrets

I felt like talking about something secretive and i guess it won't be much of a secret after this and these things aren't much of a secret now i just don't really like talking about them or i just don't bring them up but i have nothing better to write about. This kinda just started by me writing down the first word the popped into my head into the title bar but i hadn't thought it out much...I like Ellie Goulding and no that is not a girl i know it is this singer who does more pop ish stuff i guess im really bad at catagorizing music but it isn't usually what i listen to i personally like rap and hip hop my favorite song right now would probably be mirrors by lil wayne it is a great song but some of Ellies songs that i like is Lights, the Writer and starr eyed all good songs but it is kind of something i wouldn't listen to loud in public and i also really like jar of hearts by christina perri but enough about music and on to an even darker secret. My dad has a gf and he has had one since april but he only got legally divorced a couple months ago and i only found out a couple weeks ago and i havent gotten the chance to really tell anyone that or talk aobout it and i am not asking to talk about it ith anyone but i guess it is nice to get things off my chest and now its out there. Some other things that would be nice to get off my chest...well i don't really have many things that people don't know about i am a big fan of marvel and i actually read comics when im feeling nostalgic or down and thats nerdy even though i wouldn't classify myself as a nerd and actually more of inside loner. I couldn't really make it by myself i dont really do much when im alone and i work better when people are around but i dnt kno what that classifys me as and some other secrets i dont really have any but i can say curse words which i dnt really have much need for but  damn do i want to use them but i wont go over board because i am not abad child even though i got grounded yesterday because my mother was in a particularly bad mood and anyone who has met my mother knows she is almost always in a bad mood so when she is in a worse mood well that is even worse and i am actually thinking off weather or not i should post this bu since i dont want to spend another twenty minutes writing about some thing else i wont and to no big surprise to anyone is that i am currently failing physics and i am behind in every other class except personal finance but i dnt really like that class and it has nothing to do with the teacher i just dont find it interesting and ms coyle does make some stuff interesting but no one can make a class as entertaining as ms musick and that it my time i think well good bye

That is my cousin Ruby she is awesome and lives in ny with my aunt dnt kno why i added it but i felt like it so yeah ....

4 comments:

  1. you write the most random blogs ever. :D
    I totally understand how you feel about being a loner. I'm mostly the same way.
    And i feel nostalgic all the freakin time, its awful, I pretty much live in the past. :/

    And on another note, I'm 100% sure that you're wayyy smarter then you think you are and that you give yourself credit for. trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the smarts thing, you might procrastinate but you're always on top of things in Math.
    One other note: You are the King of run-on sentences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it is definatly a random blog but my favorite.and its the most intertaining too
    ~kalli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Job accomplished. 20 minutes of writing is like 20 minutes of pushups. You might not like it at the time, but it is good for you.

    ReplyDelete