Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CANADA!!!!

I am leaving this Friday to go to Canada for college auditions. Why audition for a college well it is a circus college. I am going for two schools one in Montreal and one Quebec and the one in Montreal is a four day audition and the one in Quebec is only one day but it is a lot longer of a day than they have in Montreal. I am really excited and i will be gone for two weeks so that means i won't have to see Jimmer anymore but i will really miss a lot of Jimmers or is it i will miss Jimmer, Jimmer, Jimmer and Jimmer the most? I don't know but i will and i really hope it goes well and i don't really know what to talk about right now but my phone has a lighting back round that actually moves and i think thats pretty cool and i am having trouble finding mint extract in my house but my mom is telling me that is here somewhere but i don't know where.


Yeah i look at that every day and i am like "You know what lil pup you are awesome too!" And that i eat my Penguin Burger and fly off in my jetpack so yeah and now i am done bye!

4 comments:

  1. Mint extract??? What for? And this Jimmer hopes you get the school you like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Hope everything was great and you did awesome I'm sure. P.S. That dog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete